That's right! I am officially launching this blog's very first photo contest. Never thought I would get around to it, but I’ll be darned, here it is!
Ever had one of those moments? You know the kind of moments where time stops and you ask yourself how and why you ended up in such an awkward and embarrassing predicament? Well now is your chance to put your dolls into some awkward/embarrassing photos. Just think of yourself as the “Doll Paparazzi”….
· *Your picture MUST contain dolls! (^_^)
· *Your picture can include ANY scale, brand, type that you so choose to photograph.
· * Please, no XXX-rated imagery. In other words, please utilize your “censored boxes”. I do…
· *Be creative and have fun! (Yes, that IS a rule.)
· *Submit only ONE picture to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· * Your SUBJECT line should read: PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY
· *Include your name, blog if you have one, and any other funky facts you want to. (^_^)
· *You CAN use photo shop, picmonkey.com, or any other photo editing software available to you.
· *ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 18th!!
This gorgeous doll.... (^_^)
And before anyone asks..I DID NOT do her hair. I wish!! lol
****I will cover US AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS!!! (^_^)****
· *You have until May 18th to submit your entries. That is approximately 3 weeks from today.
· * I will then blog everyone’s qualifying entries, and post a public poll in that entry. (The poll will end on May 25th)
· *The TOP 3 photos will then be subjected to my final analysis, and I will announce the winner on June 1st.
I have included some picture examples. These pictures are all from various stages of Doll Drama, and you do not need to copy the ideas within the examples. I just thought I should get the camera rolling, since this was my idea to begin with.
Your pictures do NOT have to have captions or dialogue.
They can speak for themselves, like the picture below.....
The above picture was actually a blooper from Episode 1.
I still question why I didn't just let it pass the cutting room floor....
Enjoy! And above all else PARTICIPATE and TELL others to PARTICIPATE!
Because it will be fun! (^_^)
Play on and take some crazy fun photos while you’re at it!
-Cat of A Doll Affinity
P.S. If this goes well, I will do more contests and giveaways.