Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NEW BLOGGER ALERT! (^_^)

And by new blogger I mean...cutest blog ever!! I implore each of you to stop by 



Not only do I ask you to welcome this new blogger with open arms and follow her as avidly as I now do, but I have no doubt Twig and the other gals at The Majokko Shop would love to see you as well!

Meet Twig...

She is awesome, fun, and frequently does cute doll reviews with lots of pictures. Specifically, she reviews Neemo dolls. I had seen these dolls previously, but had no idea what sort of cuteness my eyes were taking in. 

As many of you know I love anime and these dolls are little anime dreams brought to life.

The stories that accompany her adorable cast of characters, as well as doll and 1:6 scale product reviews, are both hilarious and enchanting. 


A picture from a recent blog post: 

Her doll's perspectives are spot on,  and take you on mini adventures.
Which I love! 

So, pull up a seat and prepare to enjoy yourself over at The Majokko Shop!


-Cat of A Doll Affinity

10 comments:

  1. Will definitely check it out! I love anime too and own a Pure Neemo doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those Neemo dolls are too cute!! :)

      Delete
  2. How cute! Thank you for this advice! Which are your favourite animes? Mine are Death Note, Nabari, Full Metal Alchemist and Evangelion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I keep meaning to watch Death Note. Some of my favorites are Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket, Claymore, Speed Grapher, Ouran High School, Nana, and many others. It's so hard to narrow it down!

      Delete
  3. I love Anime, don't get me started these dolls are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing my blog!!!

    I love your post on it!!

    As might be evident, I'm still working out exactly what will go on around my blog... but I'm thinking of making certain days something specific, for a little continuity, lol! Like, Saturdays will be "Story" days, that progress character development, and Sundays will be "Favorites" days, where they each share something they like... etc etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! And it was so easy to put together this post, as you've done a stunning job of representing your dolly verse. (^_^) All of those new ideas sound great! I am stoked to see your gals in action with the newer developments.

      Delete