Sunday, September 16, 2012

The GRAND OPENING of my Etsy store!!!!!




FINALLY!!!! My Etsy store will open TOMORROW (9/17) at 4PM. 
I will post a link to the store front when it opens here on the blog AND on facebook at the "A Doll Affinity" page. 

Thank you ALL for the support and constructive comments!!!
I am eternally grateful to all of you for showing this blog and the concept of "A Doll Affinity" so much love. (^_^) 

I will get back to the rest of the comments and messages soon. I haven't forgotten any of you. This weekend has been dedicated to putting all the hair pulling last minute touches on everything. 
Even as I type this I still have a million things to do before tomorrow. I work best under pressure. Twisted? Very.


I will stock the store according to what people seem interested in, which is another reason I don't have more listed. I want to make things that people will actually enjoy having in their collections. 

*HUGS AND LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!*

-Cat of A Doll Affinity (^_^)


7 comments:

  1. *Fangirls* YAAAAAAY! I really can't wait! I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I will add you to my favorite. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO HOOO!!! Congratulations!!
    *opens champagne*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing confetti at you! Congratulatioins!!!!
    You are an inspiration, lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww amazing dolls, soo hot and prety gals.

    luv ur blog, i´ll add in my blogroll


    See ya,

    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooops, plz visit my doll creations at www.fashionistaboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete