Monday, May 16, 2016

Episode 9: Just Enough Force


If you are new here, then you will want to go binge read/watch episodes 1-8 by clicking here.
If you enjoy watching videos, you may want to check out episodes 1-8 on my YouTube channel by clicking here. 
^_^




















 Molly and Sebastian left while Cat tended to her current mess.


Episode 10 is scheduled to post sometime this month (fingers and eyes crossed). 
It will be the last episode in this story arc (the conclusion/finale). 
From there, I will periodically post mini stories involving most of the characters you've seen so far on random (hopefully fun) adventures. :)

If you guys and gals love these stories,
I implore you to share them with others whenever/wherever you can. 
♥ Please, spread the word.
Sending love to all of you...
⭐️♥⭐️Cat and her dolly horde!⭐️♥⭐️
 (=^.^=)

16 comments:

  1. Lol, Sebastian has a lot of tricks up his sleeves! I love the cat's thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does. lol :) Pickles is having a lot of thoughts. More than would fit in a tiny thought bubble. ;)

      Delete
  2. The cat using Stormer's butt for a landing cracked me up. Cat can't fire Molly, she had good intentions. Show mercy, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Happy to hear it! lol I don't think Molly is going anywhere. ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL, at that kitty cat about to jump on Stormer's butt. That's totally how cats think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! lol :) I couldn't resist. The irl Pickles the cat, makes biscuits on girl butts if they are wearing jeans. I had to keep him in character a bit. Haha!

      Delete
  4. Hola, te sigo desde hace en Flirck y por aquí, tus fotos y dioramas son excelentes.
    Me agrada mucho visitar tu blog y ver cosas nuevas.
    Tienes un premio en mi blog Una Barbie en casa. Espero pases pronto por él.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! I can't wait to see how all of that will finish. As you asked, I'm with my fingers and "eyes" crossed from now, Cat, hoping the next epi come soon. You're such a great storyteller, it's always a pleasure to read, and notice you've been suddenly pushed into this dark atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That made me smile!! <3 I am planning Episode 10 for June. I had life stuff happen, but I'll be back soon. ;)

      Delete
  6. I love the personality you've given Stormer in this! She's so much fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! She is so bad it is fun to watch. :)

      Delete
  7. Poor Molly. I hope she gets to stay. We kind of knew something like this was on the horizon. Looking forward to the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Molly will be ok. I'm currently writing up the last story for this arc. Once it isn't so hot, filming can commence. ;) lol

      Delete