Friday, May 20, 2011

Set Design is a fun(ny) thing. :)

I have been working on set design for my upcoming doll drama.
So exciting!
Below you will find a bedroom and a living room.
More is in the works...
*Stay tuned!*






Aria and Roxy modeling, and possibly gossiping about the new doll drama. *Tisk* *Tisk*
Aria is rocking her new hair cut. Roxy is rocking her new straight hair (today she got a new body).
Plus....one of my stars for the doll drama is getting camera ready, her name is Sienna.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...your rooms are FABULOUS!!! My dolls would be so jealous. LOL. I'm late leaving a comment but glad I finally caught your blog. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rooms. Great use of color. They have really good style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy- Thank you! My dolls love the rooms I have seen in your Doll's photo stories. So I guess the jealousy can go both ways on this one! :)

    Ms.Leo- Thank you so much for following my blog. I have always enjoyed creating different rooms and customizing various 1/6 sized furniture etc. I just cannot ever seem to leave things as they are. I had a lot of fun making a small bookshelf into a diorama style house. Thank you for such wonderful compliments!

    ReplyDelete