Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I am back! ^_^

My trip away wasn't nearly as restful as was hoped, but after nearly 16 hours of sleep upon returning home I am ready to get back to business as usual. I returned with SUPER COOL news! I recently sold a OOAK Steffie re-root to a lovely individual in California. She fell in love with her, and is going to feature her in an upcoming book she is putting together about Steffie Barbie dolls! How neat is that?!?! I feel honored and excited. Here is a picture of the doll (originally a Barbie Basics 1.5 -the redhead)....


On another note......Episode 4 should be posted tonight or tomorrow evening. Some crazy things are about to start going on, so don't miss it! ^_^ Thank you to all my new subscribers here on Blogger and Youtube!!! You are the reason I do what I do!!

Have a great week!!

-Cat of A Doll Affinity

No comments:

Post a Comment